101. Seattle Seahawks*: Team Needs = EDGE, DL, WR, OT, S
Selection – Matt Hennessy, OL Temple
102. Pittsburgh Steelers*: Team Needs = EDGE, TE, WR, OT, QB2,
Selection – Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR Liberty
103. Philadelphia Eagles*: Team Needs = WR, CB, LB, S, EDGE
Selection – Amik Robertson, CB Louisiana Tech
104. LA Rams*: Team Needs = LB, RB, OT, EDGE, IDL
Selection – Solomon Kindley, OL Georgia
105. Minnesota Vikings*: Team Needs = CB, IDL, WR, OT, QB2
Selection – Jake Fromm, QB Georgia
106. Baltimore Ravens*: Team Needs = EDGE, LB, IDL, WR, RB
Selection – K.J. Hill, WR Ohio St.
Compensatory picks are marked with an asterisk (*).
In addition to the 32 selections in each of the seven rounds, a total of 32 compensatory picks are awarded to teams based on the players they lost and gained in free agency. The league defines a class of unrestricted free agents as “compensatory free agents (“CFA”). Teams that have lost more compensatory free agents than they signed in the previous year receive between one and four picks somewhere in the third through seventh rounds. Teams that gain and lose equal numbers of players but lose higher-valued players can also be awarded a single seventh-round pick. Compensatory picks are awarded each year at the NFL annual meeting.
Jalen Hurts… I don’t think a team will pull the trigger and draft Hurts in the 3rd round. I hope I am wrong because this kid can be a stud for years to come with his running ability. I definitely think he will go early in the 4th round. Shock the world and make teams regret their decision Jalen!